Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the Lord is good!
As I sat in Mugg and Bean with friends, Anna Katharine asked me if she could order a Red Velvet Cupcake. It looked amazing from the ad with it's luscious rich, red chocolate and dreamy frosting!I said, "But, Anna Katharine, you have a day old cupcake in the fridge from yesterday-no, maybe you should try something different."
As I pictured that scenario, I thought about how often my life can be like a day old, dry cake with the frosting licked off the top...and then we order another one of the same because, well...that's what we had in the past. And, it was mostly good, right??
This coming New Year, anticipate great things in your life! New adventures, exciting events-take them on with anticipated joy and instead of ordering the same old, same old...try the Mile High Lemon Meringue Pie! God wants to treat you to something even sweeter this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment