Thursday, March 05, 2009

Isaac Turns Seven!!






Isaac was counting down the days to HIS birthday celebration and I think it met his expectations...we had a WEBKINZ party complete with all the animals. We had Chef Gazpacho's egg relay, trivia and a Gem hunt. Isaac "custom order" his blue, carrot cake (funny, because he really doesn't like vegetables!!) with a favorite dog on top. It was a great day and we are rejoicing in the life God has given Isaac. Our prayer is that he would "grow in stature and in favor with the Lord and men." (I Samuel 2:26)

2 comments:

View from the Balcony said...

I cannot believe he is seven! Oh, how fast they grow up. Pass on my birthday wishes to him. Love to you all!

Unknown said...

Maya, I liked the picture of you with Isaac. & the cake looks great :) Your creativity is ~astonishing~!!