
What does God say to you? Have you ever had a moment when you just sensed God speaking... you asked again..."Lord, is this really what you are saying or am I hearing things?" Are we in-tune enough with God...a friend of God in such a way that we can really hear Him? What has He been saying to you??? I would love to hear it. Really.
Hear, O peoples, all of you;
Listen, O earth and all it contains,
And let the Lord GOD be a witness against you,
The Lord from His holy temple.
3 For behold, the LORD is coming forth from His place.
He will come down and tread on the high places of the earth.
Listen, O earth and all it contains,
And let the Lord GOD be a witness against you,
The Lord from His holy temple.
3 For behold, the LORD is coming forth from His place.
He will come down and tread on the high places of the earth.
Micah 1:2-3 (NASB77)
I am studying in Micah through a Precept study on the anger of God...I wonder...is God angry with us? With our nation? With our people? I wonder...
No comments:
Post a Comment