Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Life as we knew it...




It has been a long time since my last entry, but I am finally taking time to write. Life as we knew it in America may be the same, but I guess that I am different. I have often heard that life overseas changes people...it does. You see, we each have our own book of individual experiences and each can change us. Throughout our lives we are given a different deck of cards (as they say) and the way we use them is what is important. How is God using me right now? What is it that He wants me to learn from the experiences that He has given me? How can I use these experiences to further His Kingdom and draw people to the Cross? I guess that is my questions for now. Well, my question, to some degree, has been answered. Through my studying in Matthew and in Luke, God impressed upon my heart the urgency to pray for workers. In Matthew 9..."The harvest IS plentiful, but the workers are FEW." This verse is familiar, but unless the passion to pray is there, it does not mean much. God has given me a new passion for praying.

1 comment:

Brannon38 said...

Hey, y'all! Are you still in the States or back "home"? To what address should we send your Christmas card? E-mail me at bwhite@needmorepropeties.com so we can send it. Blog looks like y'all are doing better than OK! Hope says, "Hi!"